Tuesday 2 April 2013

Another Swallowtail card...

I told you it was going to become one of my favourites, and it has!

I find this stamp soo versatile- you can use it for anything, and change the way that you use it and colour schemes to suit any need.

This was another reverse embossing method; you emboss using a light coloured powder, then once it's been heated, you colour over it using inks and sponges. 

You can see from the picture, I used 2 blues- darker in the middle and lighter around the outside.


To make this card, I used:

Card Stock

Island Indigo
Whisper White

Ink

Pool Party
Baja Breeze
Versamark Embossing

Stamps

Swallowtail
Pretty Petites SAB

Tools

Itty Bitty punch SAB
Bitty Butterfly punch
Pool Party Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Sponges
Island Indigo Sycamore Street Ribbon SAB

No comments:

Post a Comment