Wednesday 20 February 2013

Feeling Sentimental

I don't really do men's cards; I tend to find the prospect really daunting. BUT the Sale-A-Bration Feeling Sentimental set pretty much makes cards for you- it's brilliant!

This afternoon, in the space of about 40 minutes, I've made these 2 cards from scratch (that includes my thought time!).



To make this card, I used:

Word Window and Modern Label punches
Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock
Crumb Cake card stock
Wishes Your Way and Feeling Sentimental (SAB) stamps
Honeycomb embossing folder
Sanding Block
Early Espresso and Soft Suede inks
Dauber
Framelits- Labels Collection dies



To make this card, I used:

Feeling Sentimental stamps (SAB)
Framelits- Labels Collection dies
Woodgrain embossing folder
Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock
Crumb Cake card stock
Sanding Block
Linen Thread
Early Espresso and Crumb Cake ink
Dauber

Remember; the Sale-A-Bration items are free(!!) with a purchase of just £45. For more information, to ask any questions, or to place an order, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment