Tuesday 27 November 2012

It's coming!!

If you're anything like me, you're panicking... I've just realised that Christmas is less than 5 weeks away, and I've done no preparation. I've not bought a single present, planned our Christmas day, thought about decorations, or started making my cards. So much to do, so little time!!

So, I decided I need quick, but lovely cards.

Festival of Prints
So here it is...
This card took me all of about 10 minutes, yet is effective and funky enough for me to send to my friends this Christmas.

If you'd like to make a card this this, you'll need: 
Whisper White cardstock
Contempo Christmas (for the Merry Christmas stamp)
Cherry Cobbler ink
Festival of Prints paper

To make it, I simply scored an A4 sheet of cardstock in half, rounded the corners, and stamped my message at the bottom. To create the tree, I used a full length (6.25") strip of paper (1.5cm wide), and then 8 other strips starting at 5" in length for the biggest, and the reducing by 0.5" for each strip of paper. I then used my paper piercing tool to curl the ends of each strip of paper. Finally, I glued each strip to the long length.

No comments:

Post a Comment